terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2009

Fair Enough Song

Between the right and the wrong
I´m laying in ur arms
I smelt you scent in my skin
I showed the sun in my eyes

U promissed the paradise
Wraping me up in a boll
Blinding me with your lips
Rocking me all in your roll

This passion fed my soul
Sucked my strenght from veins
Reflected your lies in the mirror
Drawn me over this pain

Fair enough,
So is far enough.
But.. fair enough for you
I have more to say
I want more to play
I still want to play
With your heart
It´s not enough, no for me.

Can you leave me here?
Drowning myself in bottles,
Far away your lake of love
Your fake love
I wanna say

She really needs me
But you?
I´m still waiting
For you
Will you stay? will you play?
Will u keep urself until the end?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário